Work with us
Showcase Live is now expanding! Below are a list of our current opportunities.
We’re on the search for someone who can be the face of Showcase Live! They will present each event on stage, introducing our acts and interacting with the audience. We’re looking for someone, either male or female between the ages of 18 to 25 with any look and any style.
To apply, please email info[at]showcaselive.co.uk, subject PRESENTER with the following:
• Showreel – send us a link to a YouTube clip. It doesn’t have to be too professional, just some footage of yourself so we can see what you’re like
• Biography – a brief description of you and your ambitions
• Photo – again, this doesn’t need to be a professional shot
Reporting directly to Creative Director, this person will be responsible for the smooth running of the event. Responsibilities and tasks vary in each phase of the production and include:
• Keeping the event on schedule – soundchecks and the main event
• Liaising with the event directors, sound crew and artists
• Calling cues and artist entrances
• Overseeing the entire show each time it is performed
No previous experience is necessary. To apply, please email info[at]showcaselive.co.uk, subject Stage Assistant with your CV.
We are always on the look out for promoters who can run their own guest lists for Showcase Live. You’ll get paid to party! Can you pull a crowd? Can you juggle the hectic social weaving required to keep all your guests happy whilst making the most of the contacts you meet? Are you the kind of person that can spend 5 minutes in a room and know everyone’s name by the time you leave? If so, we want to hear from you.
No previous experience is necessary. To apply, please email info[at]showcaselive.co.uk, subject Promoters expressing your interest.